The Messerschmitt Bf-109 G6 (codename “Gustav”) was a German fighter aircraft of World War II. This was undoubtedly the variant with the largest number of aircraft built of the Bf-109 family.
It entered combat for the first time in 1942, it was equipped with the DB 605 in-line engine, to which additional batteries were added to increase the power of the aircraft up to 2000 HP. Its upgraded armament consisted of a 7.92 mm cannon, 13 mm cannon and, later, the 30 mm MK-108 cannon (one shell of the latter was enough to shoot down any single-engine fighter of the time). The Bf-109 G could also be equipped with various sets of rockets, bombs or cannons to enable it to perform different types of missions.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.