This Ammo Mig product has been designed to reproduce the effect of water with the greatest realism, in this particular case, the gel has the dark navy blue color of the deepest and stormiest seas.
Some of the most important features of the product:
- Semitransparent is perfect to obtain both depth and color sensation of the water.
- Viscous, to be applied on any surface.
- Slow drying time makes it possible to work calmly to represent moving water.
- It can be mixed with any other acrylic or water-based product.
- It can be diluted with water or acrylic thinner to modify its fluidity.
How to apply it:
- Paint the surface where it is to be applied with the desired color.
- Apply the product with a spatula or similar utensil.
- Before it dries, model the necessary texture with an old brush or any other tool.
- The tools are easily cleaned with water.
- Drying time: 24 hours.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.