The Diamond T was an American automobile manufactured in Chicago until 1911 by the Diamond T Motor Car Company. The company name stands for “Diamond” for quality and “T” for Tilt, as in the name of owner Charles A. Tilt.
The 4-ton, 6×6 Diamond T truck was introduced into production in early 1941, which included covered cargo truck, heavy crane and dump truck versions. Later, the chassis of this truck was used as a platform for some special versions such as cranes or snow plows. All versions of the Diamond T trucks served in the U.S. Army in nearly every theater of World War II and later through the early 1950s. Some versions of this truck were also used by British, Canadian and Polish military units in World War II.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.