The Panzer IV was the standard battle tank used by the Germans throughout World War II. It was manufactured in different versions that evolved the tank as the conflict progressed and combat needs changed.
The Ausf G (model G) became available in the spring of 1943, it was the first version (without considering the F2) to mount a 75 mm KwK 40 L/48 gun, very effective in combat against other enemy tanks. Its armor was also improved and increased by 5 mm (in addition to the addition of the famous skirts, or “Schürzen” in German, to protect its undercarriage).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.