This ICM set reproduces 4 soldiers of the Austro-Hungarian Empire at the beginning of the First World War.
The basic equipment of an Austro-Hungarian soldier in World War I consisted of:
- Uniform consisting of a greenish-gray jacket and pants.
- Main weapon was a Mannlicher M1895 rifle, a reliable and accurate repeating weapon (with bayonet attached to the rifle for close combat).
- Field backpack to carry your personal belongings and supplies
- Water canteen.
- Cartridge bag for additional ammunition.
- They were also provided with medical bandages and a shovel for digging and defense tasks.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.