The Elefant was a Panzerjäger (tank destroyer) used by the Germans during World War II. The Elefant was built using the Panzer IV chassis with the addition of a fixed super structure and an 88 mm PaK 43.2 L/71 PaK 43.2 L/71 cannon. His baptism of fire took place in 1943 during the battle of Kursk.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
1 in stock